We're looking for a dedicated and driven kitchen manager to lead our team in nightly juice and food production. MUST BE WILLING TO WORK BETWEEN 5PM and 2AM.
Who you are:
You are a leader! You are a strong communicator and are comfortable stepping in and making a difference. You positively influence a team, build enthusiasm and challenge them to do their best work. You are a self-starter that will help us add new systems and processes that will allow us to keep up with growing demand while keeping and improving quality standards.
- Work closely with the head chef to keep track of produce inventory and re-order when needed
- Manage schedules and performance of up to 5 people
- Use Excel and Google Drive to design and print labels
- Oversee nightly cleaning and sanitization
- Transport materials and produce from storage location
- Show up on time and be an excellent communicator
- Flexibility in schedule to optimize for business needs
- Prior 5+ years kitchen experience and Food Handlers Certificate
- Experience working on a HACCP plan or relevant experience in a HACCP organization
- Know washing, drying and sanitization techniques for kitchen equipment
- Experience optimizing or building kitchen processes from scratch
- Working computer knowledge including MS Excel and Google Drive
- Experience keeping inventory and re-ordering supplies
- Able to pick up and carry up to 70 lbs
- Drivers license
- A car is a plus
- $3000-5000 (45-50 hrs/week). Depending on experience and involvement
- Free produce and juice!
Our production facility and office are located in the Dogpatch on the intersection of 3rd St. and Cesar Chavez.
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK BETWEEN 5PM & 2AM.
If you think you fit the bill, please email your resume and/or brief background on yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org