This Week's Ugly Juices
Our recipes rotate regularly to reflect what Ugly produce is in season. Here's a look at some of the juices that our Ugly chefs created this week...
apple, carrot, parsnip, strawberry, ginger
Healthy fruit-based juice with a gentle hint of ginger.
watermelon, cucumber, lemon, ginger, turmeric, cayenne
Hydrating fruity juice that helps improve heart health.
Carrot, golden beet, pineapple, celery, orange, ginger
Tangy juice drink that improves skin health.
Produce Of The Week
The UJ Team recovers different types of produce in large amounts each week, which dictates the creation of the flavors.
- warms the body and helps break down the accumulation of toxins in your organs
- has an anti-blood-clotting ability
- are extremely low in calories, and beneficial in losing weight
- help improve digestion
- boost your immune system
- reduce overall cholesterol
- lower the risk of arthritis